Q-Bond is a fiberglass reinforced bonding cement that will make a wall stronger both laterally and vertically. It is an alternate to the mortar system, as you can build block walls without using mortar between the joints.
Q-Bond is used as a stucco coat that provides a strong and attractive appearance. It can be used in conjuntion with CMU walls or simply spread over existing concrete surfaces.
- Attractive– Provides a nice stucco appearance.
- Durable– Will add years to concrete masonry.
- Strong– Tested and proven stronger that conventional mortared walls.
- Economical– 70% more productivity can be achieved using a surface bonded wall system.
- Low maintenance– Needs no paint and the wall is waterproofed.
- Available in two colors.
- Can be painted.